Thunder hammer in Warhammer 40,000: Darktide-a powerful tool for controlling the crowd and other powerful characteristics of weapons that can destroy hordes, but unlocking the thunderous hammer is unclear. In short, a certain weapon, such as a thunderous hammer, opens at different levels, but does not always appear in the store, which leads to the confusion of most players. Fortunately, we know in PGG when a thunderous hammer opens and how to get it at Warhammer 40k Dark tide.
- How to get a thunderous hammer fanatic at Warhammer 40k Dark tide
- All possible features of a thunder hammer in Warhammer 40k Dark tide
- How to increase the level of trust in Warhammer 40k
How to get a thunderous hammer fanatic at Warhammer 40k Dark tide
To get a thunder hammer fanatic at Warhammer 40k, you must pump your fanatic class up to 15-16 level. At about 16 levels, a thunderous hammer will open, but it will not appear in the store. In short, the weapons exchange store in which players buy weapons is random and does not always contain a list of new items. Because of this, you may have to wait for several levels and updates of inventory before a thunderous hammer appears. Some players reported that they did not receive a thunderous hammer until the 25th level.
All possible features of a thunder hammer in Warhammer 40k Dark tide
Below are all possible features that may appear in thunder hammers in Warhammer 40,000: Dark tide.
- Trauma-gives up to 10 percent more effect from repeated blows, which are summarized up to five times.
- Impulse-gives up to 15 percent resistance with several attacks in close combat to enemies.
- Massage-gives up to 15 percent of power, which lasts about three seconds and is summed up to five times.
- A hammer blow-gives up to 25% more power by blows in close combat and can be summed up five times.
- Rolling thunder-provides up to five percent of the impact, if the goal is affected. The line is also summarized to four times and lasts only five seconds.
- Shock and a thrill-increases to 40 percent of the mass of enemy strikes by 0.5 seconds and is summed up to five times.
- Skull’s crusher-gives up to five percent of damage when stunning enemies, which can be summed up to four times.
- Golovores-gives up to five additional forces for about three seconds, which can be summed up five times.
- Thunder-gives up to five percent of fragility, which lasts five seconds.
How to increase the level of trust in Warhammer 40k
You must carry out missions if you want to increase your confidence rating in Warhammer 40k to get a thunderous hammer fanatic. Each time players complete the mission, they gain experience that will go to increase their trust rating. The performance of special tasks and the destruction of many special enemies can also help earn more experience during missions.
To find out more about Warhammer 40k Dark tide, we have provided you with such guides as all levels of weapon unlock Warhammer 40k Dark tide and Warhammer 40k Dark tide Error Code-how to fix it.