Pokémon Scarlet and Violets Poison Crew can be found in the grove of Tag, and they should become the third location that players will decide in the storyline Star fall Street. All coaches use poisonous types, which makes Pokémon of the ground and mental type the best counters. It is recommended to have Pokémon level 32 or higher in order to keep up with battles. Here’s how to defeat Atticus, the leader of the detachment of poisonous, in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet.
- How to win Team Star Poison Crew in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet
- how to defeat Atticus (Team Star Poison Boss) in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet
How to win Team Star Poison Crew in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet
Approaching Poison Crew in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, players should bring their Pokémon to at least 32nd level. At this point, it is recommended that the players have already defeated both Dark and Fire Crew. The grumble, with whom the players fight when approaching the gate to the base, has two Pokémon, Gal pin of the 30th level and Should level 31. Since these Pokémon did not evolve, they should be easily destroyed by a super-efficient ground or mental technique. Even neutral techniques, such as water or fire, will help if players want to use their starters.
Related: How to win Earthworm the Lurking Steel Titan in the game Pokémon Scarlet & Violet
After entering the goal, players will have to destroy 30 Pokémon with the first three Pokémon in their group. If at some point they need treatment, they can be cured in vehicles at the level. With 10 minutes to destroy the wave of Pokémon, this should not be a big problem. If so, an increase in the level and the use of Pokémon with types that resist poisonous attacks should facilitate this task. These types: poison, stone, earth and ghost, while steel is immune to all the movements of the poison. Pokémon that go during the wave:
- Fungus and Amungus-grass/poison is weak for flight, fire, ice and psyche.
- Gulping and Swallow-Pure Poison is weak to Psychic and Ground.
- Vennate-Pure Poison is weak for Psychic and Ground.
- Paladin Copper and Claudsire-poison/Earth is weak to water, psyche, earth and ice.
- Varum-steel/poison is weak to the ground and fire.
- Grafayi-poisonous/ordinary weak to mental and earthly.
- Grainer-Pure Poison is weak for Psychic and Ground.
- North-Pure Poison is weak for Psychic and Ground.
- Gastley-a ghost/poison is weak against the ghost, mental and darkness.
how to defeat Atticus (Team Star Poison Boss) in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet
The Poison Crew boss, Atticus, uses four Pokémon, all at 32. Each Pokémon has a certain type of protection against mental poems that players can use, but they will not have many blows against the ground type. Atticus uses Skunk, UK, Revavorumi Navy Star mobile, which is controlled by revolution and has the same type, poison/steel. Suntan is part of Dark Type, which makes it the only Pokémon, immune to mental movements in his team. After the battle ended, players can go to a regular gym.
The recommended area before this is a water gym. If you have not passed it yet, get acquainted with the section How to defeat the leader of the Sports Tofu in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet in the game guides for professionals.