The current update for _ Assassin’s Creed Valhalla _, title upgrade 1.3.1, arrives today and brings a new river raids update, problem fight trouble, and also a lot more.
The upgrade should be online now as it was set up to be pressed at 8a ET today. Patch sizes are the following:
- Xbox Collection X|S: 34.05 GB
- Xbox One: 26.23 GB
- PlayStation 5: 14.31 GB
* PlayStation 4: 30.00 GB
* PC: 26.49 GB
River Raids obtains an upgrade which includes three new rivers to the setting called Erriff, Berbha, and Rhine. You’ll likewise obtain new benefits to river raids in shield and tools. Furthermore, the river raids longship cargo can now be upgraded to level 4-4. You’ll also have the ability to open 3 new capabilities.
Furthermore, problem combat difficulty was included which adjusts the following:
- +200% damages obtained
- Criterion damages caused
- -40% provisions recover
- -38% Parry timing windows
Various game renovations are likewise inbound consisting of:
- Updated the below skill nodes to include the new weapon types as follows:
- Brief sword = Greatsword skill node
- Scythe = Spear ability node
- Sickle = Seax ability node
- Players who can not update their negotiation to degree 6 as a result of lack of products will certainly now be able to acquire supplies at the settlement vendor. (Only offered at Level 5 and once a details quantity of supplies have actually been gathered).
- Athletes didn’t take damage from fire after destroying a watercraft.
- Players not getting XP after finishing day-to-day pursuits in Ireland & Francia.
- Longship missing out on or might be seen generating in River Raids, Expansion 1 & 2.
- (PC) Photos flawed when taken in non-native facet ratio in Borderless home window mode.
You can take a look at the complete spot notes below. Previous updates for _ Assassin’s Creed Valhalla _ included brand-new skillsand a toggle for cinematic finishers.